The Flint Firebirds are holding their inaugural ‘Pucks for Paws’ game this Friday night where fans can bring their dogs to a Flint Firebirds hockey game!
The Firebirds are facing-off against the Sudbury Wolves with puck drop set for 7:00pm at the Dort Federal Credit Union Event Center in Flint, Michigan. Single game tickets start as low as $12!
Below lists all the details leading up to puck drop:
- Dog leash giveaway to first 300 dogs in attendance, sponsored by PFCU.
- Paw Patrol Character’s Chase & Marshall will be in attendance from 6:30-8:00pm.
- Official Firebirds’ ‘Players & Paws Calendar’ for sale for $15 with partial proceeds benefiting the Humane Society of Genesee County.
- Social media contest: Dress your dog in Firebirds’ swag and submit a photo to the Firebirds’ Facebook or Twitter accounts to enter to win a Family 4 Pack and 1 dog ticket to the game.
- Fans can bring dogs only, no cats or other animals.
- 1 Dog per 1 Adult.
- Must bring current dog license paperwork with rabies vaccine shot information.
- Will not accept just a tag.
- Dog seating will be in sections 16 & 18 only.
- $10 dog ticket at the door if a donation is not brought for the Humane Society of Genesee County.
- Bring in a donation with a $10 minimum value of the following for a free ticket for your dog to benefit the Humane Society of Genesee County:
- Dog/Puppy Food
- Cat/Kitten Food
- Cleaning Supplies
- Dog/Cat Toys
- Season ticket holders with dogs:
- If you want to bring your dog, you will have to exchange your season ticket for a seat in the dog sections (16 or 18).
- Dog entry is not free for season ticket holders.
- Can bring donation, buddy voucher or redeem unused ticket(s) to substitute payment for your dog.
- Dog relief area is outside behind section 14.
- In-arena music & PA announcer will not be as loud to be easier on dog’s ears.
- All dogs must be on a leash no longer than 6 feet.
- Cannot be a retractable leash.
- No aggressive dogs.
- 50-50 Raffle Partner: The Humane Society of Genesee County.
- We hold the right to refuse any dog entry.
For questions, please contact the Dort Federal Credit Union Event Center box office by emailing email@example.com or by calling (810) 744-0580 Monday-Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm.